Gray Matter Analytics is a rapidly growing early-stage company headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York. Gray Matter Analytics Value-Based Care (VBC) Analytics Solutions provide value in three distinct ways.
- We partner with customers to deliver tailored solutions to optimize value-based care performance through our advisory and implementation services.
- We leverage a catalog of measure calculations and advanced analytic models, together with predictive insights to accelerate value through our business solution accelerators.
- Our solutions are delivered using our cloud-native, highly configurable CoreTechs®
We transform healthcare organizations into data and insights-driven enterprises. We bring the right insights to the right stakeholder at the right time to improve decision making and outcomes, and lower cost, improve quality and enhance VBC performance.
Gray Matter Analytics is entering a crucial period of growth and we are looking for an experienced finance and operations executive to join our leadership team. This individual should be a generalist and flexible to jump in and help streamlining our operations with always an eye to how to manage costs. This individual will work alongside the CEO in managing costs, building and monitoring budgets, overseeing the accounting functions/firm, overseeing legal and outside legal counsel, and managing other general administrative functions. This individual will be a key partner with the CEO in capital raising and presenting to the Gray Matter board of directors on the performance of the company. He/she will be a key member of the leadership team and will have significant input into our growth strategy along with other members of the leadership team.
Why Should You Join Us?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make your mark and take the company to the next level, you should join our team.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- Easily accessible location downtown