Gray Matter Analytics is a rapidly growing early-stage company headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York. Gray Matter Analytics Value-Based Care (VBC) Analytics Solutions provide value in three distinct ways.
- We partner with customers to deliver tailored solutions to optimize value-based care performance through our advisory and implementation services.
- We leverage a catalog of measure calculations and advanced analytic models, together with predictive insights to accelerate value through our business solution accelerators.
- Our solutions are delivered using our cloud-native, highly configurable CoreTechs®
We transform healthcare organizations into data and insights-driven enterprises. We bring the right insights to the right stakeholder at the right time to improve decision making and outcomes, and lower cost, improve quality and enhance VBC performance.
The UX Designer will serve as a key member for the experience design team to deliver the best-in-class design solutions. This individual will be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced Agile Product Organization and work directly with the UX Director as well as the product team members to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of roadmap product priorities. The UX Designer will also be directly responsible for the delivery of high quality, thoughtful design solutions including presentation of design solutions, coordinating relevant user research, and final delivery of specifications to the development team. This role also provides the opportunity to have hands-on involvement in the design of products that are most critical to the business.
Why Should You Join Us?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make your mark and take the company to the next level, you should join our team.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- Easily accessible location downtown