Talent Acquisition Specialist
Gray Matter Analytics is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing Analytics as a Service team for Healthcare.
Who Are We
Gray Matter Analytics is a data analytics partner to the healthcare industry. Our “native cloud” analytic solutions and associated services enables clients’ business strategies and help solve their business challenges.
What We Look For
We are looking for a Principal Engineer who can help lead our CoreTechs® team to build “native cloud” analytic products for our healthcare clients. This position will report directly to the CEO.
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience.
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities and to fill critical hiring needs in a timely manner.
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process.
- Identify and manage stakeholders and influencers to accelerate and manage recruitment process.
- Drive recruiting activity for aligned client groups for their technical professional hiring needs.
- Build and leverage external relationships with technical/diversity/professional associations, to help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent pipelines.
- Proactively research new recruitment methodologies, competitive intelligence to create innovative sourcing strategies. Conduct external benchmarking to understand competitive recruiting landscape and influence best practices with team and stakeholders.
- Participate in and/or lead diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce to Gray Matter by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
- Effectively leverage social media tools
- Meet/exceed key recruiting performance metrics.
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- 1-2 years experience recruiting
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field