Gray Matter Analytics is seeking a Healthcare Analytics Solutions Architect to join our growing team.
WHO WE ARE Gray Matter Analytics is a healthcare analytics solutions company. With our cloud based CoreTechs® Analytics as a Service, we provide our clients a full spectrum of data and analytics capabilities to manage their operational, financial, and quality goals.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR We are currently looking to hire an Analytics Solutions Architect who can join our team to define and design analytics solutions for healthcare payer and provider domains.
This position will report to the Vice President of Advisory Services or the Chief Technology Officer. The ideal candidate will be versed in engaging at all levels in client organizations and possess a wealth of experience in designing and implementing data and analytics solutions preferably with knowledge of the various domains within healthcare.
- Define and design analytics solutions implemented in POC or Beta mode with a focus on future productization
- Define product capabilities – data, analytics and functional – enabling deployment in a SaaS mode
- Perform modeling and mapping for sources of data needed for POCs and products
- Establish quality processes to deliver stable and reliable solutions
- Ability to identify and resolve any performance and/or data related issues
- Define and develop data standards, procedures, guidelines, policies, and lifecycles that meet strategic information requirements
- Partner and work collaboratively with product management, client engagement, product engineering and data science teams
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or related technical field
- 7+ years of hands on consulting/solution implementation work experience in healthcare payer and / or provider space
- Extensive experience in designing conceptual, logical, and physical architectures for enterprise data and analytics solutions
- Extensive experience in data modeling under the relational and non-relational data management approaches
- Strong familiarity with the Hadoop platform and other NoSQL data management solutions
- Strong familiarity with major RDBMS
- Experience in designing and developing solutions on cloud services like AWS, GCP and Azure
- Experience with data integration techniques (ETL, data/analytics pipelines)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Experience in open source data and analytics technologies
- Experience in python is a plus
- Familiarity with market leading data manipulation and analytics visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Familiarity with analytics tools like SAS, SPSS, R
- Experience with solutions for intake / demand management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, using information and technology
Gray Matter Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gray Matter Analytics does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.APPLY