Senior Manager, Data Governance
Gray Matter Analytics is seeking a Senior Manager — Data Governance |Healthcare to join our growing Advisory Services Team.
WHO WE ARE Gray Matter Analytics is a team of entrepreneurial business strategists and healthcare industry leaders focused on building actionable data-driven insights through the use of advanced analytics capabilities delivered through the cloud. Our team is uniquely positioned to deliver value to our clients with strong expertise in key domains including clinical, healthcare operations, finance, technology as well as data management, data analytics and data science.
WHAT WE DO We transform healthcare organizations into data and insights-driven enterprises. Using descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics, we develop evidence-based insights and recommendations that enable healthcare organizations to be proactive in reducing costs and increasing efficiency while enhancing quality and improving outcomes. We bring the right insights to the right stakeholder at the right time to improve decision making abilities.
HOW DO WE DO IT Through our proprietary CoreTechs® Analytics as a Service (AaaS) suite of solutions, we deliver enhanced analytic capabilities across the full value-chain to facilitate payer and provider collaboration and support the transition to value-based care. Our solutions enable healthcare organizations to maximize the value of their data assets faster and with less investment than conventional approaches. We utilize an end-to-end approach with integrated advisory services to ensure our Clients fully realize the value of their investment in advanced data analytics solutions.
- Practice Development:
- Support efforts to enhance the breadth of service offerings in order to generate revenue growth and expand the Advisory Services practice.
- Interface with the product team providing customer specifications and support the development of advanced solutions and methodologies in alignment with the overall product development roadmap.
- Contribute across pre-sales through implementation and ongoing service in alignment with the over-arching analytics-as-a-service business model
- Support a team-oriented work climate that encourages creative solutions
- Support recruitment activities including interviews and resourcing planning
- Provide coaching and mentoring with the goal of developing and retaining talent
- Support the development of marketing collateral, and though leadership – and represent the company at industry conferences.
- Engagement Management:
- Support the creation and finalization of engagement contracts
- Provide project management and subject matter expertise
- Mobilize and manage engagement teams
- Support program planning, communication and guide overall execution
- Mentor and guide on-site consultants
- Oversee engagement economics and risks
- Provide status updates and reporting to client leadership and project sponsors
- Assist in maturing the data governance capabilities of our CoreTechs© Analytics platform.
- Design, create and implement governance programs and processes.
- Lead one or more governance workstreams of a client engagement.
- Facilitates current / future state analysis, conduct workshops and seminars on data methods, standards and quality.
- Design processes to assess existing data and its quality, identify the reasons for the quality deficiencies and determine preventative and corrective actions.
- Educate clients and development teams on data management / governance practices and articulate the business value of Data.
Qualifications & Desired Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems administration, business administration or an alternative technology related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8+ years of data governance, data management, project management, internal audit, or consulting experience
- Deep understanding of data governance concepts and tools
- Strong influencing skills to educate and articulate the business value of Data.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to drive multi-disciplinary teams to consensus.
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving data quality issues
- Ability to communicate functional and technical requirements.
- Manage relationships with business and technical leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter with the initiative to act upon opportunities with little direction and moderate oversight.
Gray Matter Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gray Matter Analytics does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.APPLY