Senior Consultant – Data Analytics
Gray Matter Analytics is seeking a Senior Consultant — Data Analytics to join our growing Advisory Services Team.
WHO WE ARE Gray Matter Analytics is a team of entrepreneurial business strategists and healthcare industry leaders focused on building actionable data-driven insights through the use of advanced analytics capabilities delivered through the cloud. Our team is uniquely positioned to deliver value to our clients with strong expertise in key domains including clinical, healthcare operations, finance, technology as well as data management, data analytics and data science.
WHAT WE DO We transform healthcare organizations into data and insights-driven enterprises. Using descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics, we develop evidence-based insights and recommendations that enable healthcare organizations to be proactive in reducing costs and increasing efficiency while enhancing quality and improving outcomes. We bring the right insights to the right stakeholder at the right time to improve decision making abilities.
HOW DO WE DO IT Through our proprietary CoreTechs® Analytics as a Service (AaaS) suite of solutions, we deliver enhanced analytic capabilities across the full value-chain to facilitate payer and provider collaboration and support the transition to value-based care. Our solutions enable healthcare organizations to maximize the value of their data assets faster and with less investment than conventional approaches. We utilize an end-to-end approach with integrated advisory services to ensure our Clients fully realize the value of their investment in advanced data analytics solutions.
- Contribute towards efforts to identify client needs, scope new opportunities, tailor sales messages and develop proposals to deliver value-add analytics solutions
- Contribute across pre-sales through implementation and ongoing service in alignment with the over-arching analytics-as-a-service business model
- Support efforts to define enterprise data strategy, operating model, governance, infrastructure, architecture and implementation planning with a focus on data quality and data management in the delivery of advanced analytics capabilities
- Support efforts to assess, capture and translate complex business issues and requirements structured into analytics use cases for advanced analytics
- Coordinate client information gathering through interviews, surveys and workshops
- Gather and refine complex data sets from disparate data sources to enable accurate and robust quantitative analyses
- Apply analytic approaches, integrating multiple techniques, to develop detailed, measurable analysis with meaningful insights toward client challenges enabling the team validate hypotheses under consideration and define potential solutions
- Create client communications to present analytic findings and recommendations, with reasonable oversight and guidance
- Proactively work to create an energizing team environment
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and team development
- Demonstrate a commitment to the development and expansion of healthcare industry knowledge with a focus on trends that have relevant implications for clients
Qualifications & Desired Skills
- Minimum of 3-4 years of consulting experience, with a focus on data and analytics
- Demonstrated problem-solving, quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to develop solutions that address client needs
- Comfortable manipulating and synthesizing data with a basic knowledge of data integration tools, knowledge of data mining techniques, and familiarity with statistical analysis, data visualization, and data cleansing tools and techniques
- Experience working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge about healthcare landscape and current industry trends
- Responds well to and enjoys change; works well under pressure
- Advanced degree preferred (e.g. MBA, MHA, MPH)
- Must be willing to travel Monday through Thursday with the expectation that most Fridays will be spent in your home office
Gray Matter Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gray Matter Analytics does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.APPLY