Sales Development Representative
Gray Matter Analytics is a rapidly growing early-stage company headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York. Gray Matter Analytics Value-Based Care (VBC) Analytics Solutions provide value in three distinct ways.
- We partner with customers to deliver tailored solutions to optimize value-based care performance through our advisory and implementation services.
- We leverage a catalog of measure calculations and advanced analytic models, together with predictive insights to accelerate value through our business solution accelerators.
- Our solutions are delivered using our cloud-native, highly configurable CoreTechs®
We transform healthcare organizations into data and insights-driven enterprises. We bring the right insights to the right stakeholder at the right time to improve decision making and outcomes, and lower cost, improve quality and enhance VBC performance.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position contributes to Gray Matter
Analytics’ continued growth and success by identifying, researching and reaching out to
prospective clients to discuss and communicate Gray Matter’s products and services
clearly and concisely. SDR will be able to present Gray Matter’s unique value
proposition, support high-volume prospecting activities and proficiently use processes,
technologies and tools to support pipeline growth and lead conversion.
Why Should You Join Us?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make your mark and take the company to the next level, you should join our team.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- Easily accessible location downtown