Pursuit and Delivery Support
Job Description for Pursuit and Delivery Support
Job Status: Exempt, Full Time
Reports to: Vice President, Marketing
Primary Job Function:
The Pursuit and Delivery Support position contributes to Gray Matter Analytics’ continued growth and success by providing proposal development support and delivery of necessary documents to help secure contracts. Builds and manages proposal database, ensuring content is current and properly organized and segmented. Develops insights on how our proposals can systematically be more successful.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and edit proposal documents so that they’re compelling and crystal clear, helping to structure, write and revise them.
- Analyze our position vis a vis other firms, so we can develop a clear, strong value proposition that shows how Gray Matter is truly different.
- Brainstorm with Services and Solutions team on how to better understand what the client decision-makers need and value.
- Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize proposals through debriefing of proposal outcomes, gaining insight on what we did well and where we could do better.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to draft technical content.
- Complete research about prospects as required. Monitor websites for public proposal postings.
- Maintain up-to-date company information in proposal database and ensure all proposals are organized in an orderly structure.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies Required for Position:
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, process management and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, be self-directed, and meet deadlines across a variety of issues.
- Must possess extreme attention to detail and the ability to thoughtfully evaluate context of the material.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a cross-functional environment and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly motivated and willing to work within a fast-paced environment with an innate sense of urgency.
- Sensitivity to and discretion in handling confidential information
Education/Computer Proficiency Requirements
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct proposal development experience.
- Experience in healthcare/ healthcare information technology industries strongly preferred.
- Graphic design and/or document layout skills strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe software.
- Experience with CRM solutions such as HubSpot, Salesforce, etc. a plus.