Gray Matter Analytics is a rapidly growing early-stage company headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York. Gray Matter Analytics Value-Based Care (VBC) Analytics Solutions provide value in three distinct ways.
- We partner with customers to deliver tailored solutions to optimize value-based care performance through our advisory and implementation services.
- We leverage a catalog of measure calculations and advanced analytic models, together with predictive insights to accelerate value through our business solution accelerators.
- Our solutions are delivered using our cloud-native, highly configurable CoreTechs®
We transform healthcare organizations into data and insights-driven enterprises. We bring the right insights to the right stakeholder at the right time to improve decision making and outcomes, and lower cost, improve quality and enhance VBC performance.
As our first Product Operations Manager at Gray Matter Analytics, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day work of the team and ensuring strategic alignment with Gray Matter’s overall goals. You will lead the team in building and driving the adoption of the cross-functional systems that help Gray Matter run better. You will ensure that the team’s time is spent analyzing and improving our technology, processes, and documentation. In addition, you will be responsible for surfacing the insights that the team discovers that potentially impact the usage of our product while optimizing the success of new product releases.
Why Should You Join Us?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make your mark and take the company to the next level, you should join our team.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- Easily accessible location downtown