Gray Matter Analytics is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our growing CoreTechs® Team.
WHO WE ARE Gray Matter Analytics is a team of entrepreneurial business strategists and healthcare industry leaders focused on building actionable data-driven insights through the use of advanced analytics capabilities delivered through the cloud. Our team is uniquely positioned to deliver value to our clients with strong expertise in key domains including clinical, healthcare operations, finance, technology as well as data management, data analytics and data science.
WHAT WE DO We transform healthcare organizations into data and insights-driven enterprises. Using descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics, we develop evidence-based insights and recommendations that enable healthcare organizations to be proactive in reducing costs and increasing efficiency while enhancing quality and improving outcomes. We bring the right insights to the right stakeholder at the right time to improve decision making abilities.
HOW DO WE DO IT Through our proprietary CoreTechs® Analytics as a Service (AaaS) suite of solutions, we deliver enhanced analytic capabilities across the full value-chain to facilitate payer and provider collaboration and support the transition to value-based care. Our solutions enable healthcare organizations to maximize the value of their data assets faster and with less investment than conventional approaches. We utilize an end-to-end approach with integrated advisory services to ensure our Clients fully realize the value of their investment in advanced data analytics solutions.
- Design, implement and manage system deployment and infrastructure
- Apply CI/CD best practices, deployment pipelines and test automation frameworks to enable frequent, high quality releases
- Coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Integrate and deploy wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Understand and adhere to the operational processes ensuring auditability and compliance with industry standards (Incident, Problem, Change Management)
- Manage production, maintain system wide health, proactively seek out potential issues and solve with component teams
- Proactively and continuously drive system wide quality improvements by undertaking thorough root cause analysis for major incidents with component engineering teams
- Monitor resource utilization and plan for growth
- Design, develop, implement, and manage infrastructure for engineering using DevOps methodologies
- Ensure the security, availability, performance, scalability, and automation of our infrastructure
- Ensure reliable and ongoing measurement, monitoring and optimization of our infrastructure
- Participate in the agile planning process
- Be vigilant and aware of new security threats. Make recommendation and implement new security technologies and policies.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- 3-5 years of work experience, 2+ focused on infrastructure/DevOps engineering and production support
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication with excellent ability to work in a team environment
- Strong experience with cloud infrastructure management tools
- Working knowledge of software development best practices (Source Code Control, Testing, Documentation, etc.)
- Outstanding performance tuning and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with using and/or deploying:
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Linux systems administration, including installation of systems, software and configuration
- Automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Deployment, Containerization, Workflow (Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow)
- Databases (SQL and NoSQL databases)
- Markup Languages (JSON, XML)
- Code Management Tools (Git/GitHub)
- Requirements management and agile tools (Jira)
- Big Data experience a plus (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
- Experience with Scrum or Agile Methodology
- Systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Network stack, protocols, network management and monitoring tools
Gray Matter Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gray Matter Analytics does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.APPLY