Demand Generation Manager
Job Description for Demand Generation Manager
Job Status: Exempt, Full Time
Reports to: Vice President, Marketing
Primary Job Function:
The Demand Generation Manager contributes to Gray Matter Analytics’ continued growth and success by developing and managing marketing campaigns that encompass a broad range of marketing tools (paid advertising, events, social media, web promotion, email marketing, search engine optimization and marketing, partner/affiliate programs, etc.) Conducts analysis of demand generation strategy and campaign through marketing automation platform and other related apps and provides corresponding recommendations for improvement. Supports content development, thought leadership and brand building initiatives. Maintains vendor relationships and manages online presence development activities to increase brand awareness and market share.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive enterprise marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Manage marketing automation software, i.e. HubSpot, to build and deploy nurturing campaigns to support lead generation initiatives, and generate and analyze reports to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop high-impact marketing campaign plans for Gray Matter products; shape campaign themes and identify the most effective messaging, value proposition, channels and calls to action.
- Partner with Services and Solutions team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up; build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the Services and Solutions team.
- Support digital marketing presence through SEO and SEM, e-mail marketing campaigns and online advertising placements.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and handle all conference/event registrations and logistics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies Required for Position:
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a cross-functional environment and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Self-directed, team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly motivated and willing to work within a fast-paced environment with an innate sense of urgency.
Education/Computer Proficiency Requirements
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in B2B demand generation or growth marketing, preferably at a SaaS startup.
- Experience in healthcare/ healthcare information technology industries strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in utilizing digital and social marketing analytics programs and tools.
- Experience with e-mail marketing automation systems, i.e. HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Working knowledge of social media channels and software.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop a plus.