Gray Matter Analytics is a rapidly growing early-stage company headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York. Gray Matter Analytics Value-Based Care (VBC) Analytics Solutions provide value in three distinct ways.
- We partner with customers to deliver tailored solutions to optimize value-based care performance through our advisory and implementation services.
- We leverage a catalog of measure calculations and advanced analytic models, together with predictive insights to accelerate value through our business solution accelerators.
- Our solutions are delivered using our cloud-native, highly configurable CoreTechs®
We transform healthcare organizations into data and insights-driven enterprises. We bring the right insights to the right stakeholder at the right time to improve decision making and outcomes, and lower cost, improve quality and enhance VBC performance.
The Data Engineer will be a member of CoreTechs® team reporting to the Lead Data
Engineer. As a member of the team building the CoreTechs® product and deploying it
for our clients, this role will focus on individual contributions to the design and
development of the data platform and pipeline for CoreTechs®.
Why Should You Join Us?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make your mark and take the company to the next level, you should join our team.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- Easily accessible location downtown