Data Analyst, Product
Gray Matter Analytics is a rapidly growing early-stage company headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York. Gray Matter Analytics Value-Based Care (VBC) Analytics Solutions provide value in three distinct ways.
- We partner with customers to deliver tailored solutions to optimize value-based care performance through our advisory and implementation services.
- We leverage a catalog of measure calculations and advanced analytic models, together with predictive insights to accelerate value through our business solution accelerators.
- Our solutions are delivered using our cloud-native, highly configurable CoreTechs®
We transform healthcare organizations into data and insights-driven enterprises. We bring the right insights to the right stakeholder at the right time to improve decision making and outcomes, and lower cost, improve quality and enhance VBC performance.
The Data Analyst will be a member of the Product team reporting to the Manager, Data Analytics. As a member of the team building the product and deploying it for our clients, the Data Analyst will serve as the subject matter expert for healthcare data, especially for the analytics and insights visualized in the CoreTechs® solutions.
Why Should You Join Us?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make your mark and take the company to the next level, you should join our team.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- Easily accessible location downtown